Is your contact centre designed to deliver digital customer experiences?
Join us to explore the technology behind fast, intelligent online service and learn how you can change the way your customer service agents work and engage with customers and colleagues.
Process automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning are just some of the technologies available today to help streamline customer and agent interactions across multiple channels.
From personal online live assistance and service automation at the front line to CRM integration in the back end, in this seminar our experts will explain how you can develop better digital experiences for your customers and agents. The session is also a good starting point if you want to understand how your business could move from a fragmented applications environment towards an integrated, cloud-based customer service hub that builds on your existing Mitel contact centre platform.
This session will be complemented by an update on Mitel’s latest product releases and its technology road map for 2018.
Enhancing the Contact Centre with WebRTC, AI and System Integration
Business Process Automation
Coffee and Networking
Introduction to Conversational AI in the Contact Centre
Mitel Road Map Briefing
Multimedia Contact Centre Update and Demos
Lunch, Networking & Individual Consultations
This interactive session offers a useful mix of technology insight, strategic advice and networking, so you can determine how best to enhance your contact centre platform for a consistent digital customer experience and increased agent efficiency. The session is equally suitable if you are keen to explore if the Mitel contact centre platform could be the right fit for your business.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to maximise the performance of the MiVoice Business Contact Centre platform + create personalised digital experiences with integrated social, video, live assistance and scripting applications
- Understand how to deliver greater operational performance in the contact centre with process automation and back-office systems integration
- Discover complementary technologies including AI, IoT and M2M apps
- Strategies to move from a piecemeal system to a centralised contact centre platform, on-premise or in the cloud
- Get the latest Mitel product updates and releases first
Who should attend?
- Customer Service Directors
- Contact Centre Managers
- Operations Directors
- IT Directors